How to watch Disney+ in all countries
Disney+ is a streaming service from the entertainment giant, Disney. This new service goes hand-in-hand with HBO and Netflix; two of the other giants in streaming. Disney+ launches on November 12th, 2019. One of the most-awaited series would be The Mandalorian, a Star Wars series.
There's just one huge problem, though. Disney+ in will only be available in the United States, Canada, and the Netherlands, in its initial launch. Not to be negative but this could mean a long time for Disney+ fans to watch their favorite shows. So how can you bypass this country requirement?
Luckily there's an easy solution and it's called a Virtual Private Network or simply, a VPN.
Watch Disney+ outside USA, Canada and the Netherlands with a VPN
Basically, a VPN is a program that lets you change your IP address. You can connect to different servers around the world, and get the IP address from whatever country you want.
Since you either need a US, Canadian or Dutch IP address to watch Disney+, all you have to do is to subscribe to a VPN service and connect to a server in one of these countries.
Based on observation and feedback, the best VPN service is ExpressVPN. The service is lightning fast and they offer secure and stable connections. ExpressVPN is available to any type of platform; and it allows a total of five devices simultaneously connected.Watch Disney+ with ExpressVPN
How to watch Disney+ with ExpressVPN
Watching Disney+ with ExpressVPN is really easy. All you have to do is follow these easy steps:
- Go to ExpressVPN's website and select a package. You can get ExpressVPN for as low as $7. You also get a 30-day money-back guarantee!
- Download the VPN service to the device you are using it on.
- Open the application on your device and connect to any of the following servers: US, Canadian, or a Dutch server.
- Once it tells you that you’re connected, you can start watching your favorite Disney+ shows!
- After the launch, many users have experienced problems viewing blocked content on Disney Plus without a payment method that can be linked to either the United States, Canada or the Netherlands. In these cases, this simple solution worked for us:
- Use ExpressVPN to connect to a US server
- Create a new Google Play/iTunes account
- Buy a Google play gift code or App store gift card
- Use the gift card to download and purchase Disney+
Watch The Mandalorian outside USA, Canada and the Netherlands
When Disney had the idea of its streaming service, people thought that they’ll be gaining access to the massive Disney library. Many also wondered if Disney+ would include exclusive titles. After all, many of Disney's films are already available online. For instance, Netflix; Netflix offers a lot of Disney movies so you can watch a lot of shows and movies there.
A good surprise was when Disney+ announced that they’ll be launching The Mandalorian. And that it’ll be exclusive to Disney+. This series is yet another addition to the Star Wars universe which Disney had in the recent years. This series is something all Star Wars fans should watch.
Want to watch The Mandalorian outside US, Canada or the Netherlands? Then download ExpressVPN and connect to a server in those countries. Subscribe to Disney+ and you’re good to go. It is really as easy as this:
- Get ExpressVPN and connect to a US server.
- Go to Disney+ and register – create an account.
- Watch unlimited Disney+ shows with a US IP address
- Note: After the launch, users have had trouble singing up to Disney Plus without a payment method that can be linked to your home country where Disney Plus is unblocked. Remember that if this or something else prevents you from watching Disney Plus, you can simply use the 30 day money back guarantee that all VPN providers on this site have.
Best VPNs for Disney+ and The Mandalorian
There are tons of VPN services out there with different offers. In fact, some are for free. But of course, as we said, ExpressVPN is the best when it comes to watching Disney+. However, there are other options if you want to try the services of other providers.
All of these VPN services are paid VPN services as the free services do not work. However, all are very cheap and also have an unconditional 30 day money back guarantee. Here are the top 3 VPN services for Disney+:
ExpressVPN is thus the best VPN service to watch Disney+ in our opinion. They have over 300 servers in about 94 countries. Their servers offer lightning-fast but secure connections speeds. ExpressVPN encrypts all your traffic, plus, they don’t store your data. The service has many servers in USA, Canada, and in the Netherlands.
ExpressVPN is a relatively inexpensive VPN service. It costs as low as $5 a month. Furthermore, ExpressVPN also has a 30-day money-back guarantee that you can get if you’re not contented with the service. They offer excellent customer service and fast response times, too.Watch Disney+ with ExpressVPN
Ranking 2nd, in the all-time VPN leaderbords is NordVPN. It’s almost as good, even comparable with ExpressVPN when it comes to streaming. NordVPN has over 6,000 servers in 60 countries. A majority of them are in the USA, Canada, and the Netherlands. NordVPN's servers are reliable and fast and they’re secure, too. NordVPN also operates with a policy of no logging as well as extremely good encryption.
It’s also quite cheap. In fact, NordVPN costs as much as $3.50 a month if you commit to a longer period. Similar to ExpressVPN, NordVPN also has a 30-day money-back guarantee, which you can avail of if you’re not happy with NordVPN.Watch Disney+ with NordVPN
SurfShark VPN is a relatively new VPN service that was created just in 2018. However, the service is excellent and it has captured the hearts of many users. SurfShark has good servers in US, Canada and Netherland that will allow you to watch Disney+ quickly and easily. In total, SurfShark currently has over 500 servers in over 50 countries.
SurfShark is avery cheap VPN service. In fact, you can actually get the service down to just $3/month. This makes SurfShark an extremely good alternative for VPN beginners; those who want the cheapest VPN service you can find while watching Disney+ abroad without restrictions. That said, we definitely recommend SurfShark to many users, especially beginners.Watch Disney+ with SurfShark
Summary: Here's how to watch Disney+
So it’s very easy to watch Disney+ with a VPN service. All you need to do is to download ExpressVPN and connect to a US, Canadian or Dutch server, and then subscribe to Disney+ and watch the content. Here is the whole process:
- Go to ExpressVPN, sign up and susbscribe.
- Download the VPN program and connect to a server in the U.S.
- Subscribe to Disney+ and then watch the content with an American IP address.
So to all Disney+ fans all over the world, here’s how you can watch Disney+. It’s actually easy and relatively simple – a VPN is all you need.